Enter email with which you are registered. Confirm and you will receive a password change link to your email.
I. Booking Process Online
Reservations using the reservation system
are made as follows:
1. The customer is given the opportunity to choose the offered Packages and standard nights, which are presented in the reservation table.
2. After getting acquainted with the composition and price of the Package, the Customer can choose the term for the selected room and additional conditions or a package.
3. After selecting the offer, the Customer proceeds to the next step - a form in which he / she indicates his / her personal data and his / her comments for the reservation.
4. After filling in the data, the Customer may make an advance payment in one of the following ways:
* credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard);
* electronic bank transfer (UAB Paysera LT);
4a. After selecting one and the first two options, the Customer is redirected to a page where it is possible to make a payment using the system UAB Paysera LT. Data authorization starts by connecting to the system with the help of UAB Paysera LT encrypted 128-bit protocol. When the system UAB Paysera LT accepts the payment, the Customer is automatically notified by e-mail. by letter confirming payment and reservation. The email will include: customer details, hotel name, total cost of accommodation, advance payment and the amount to be paid at the hotel. Booking confirmation email must be presented at the hotel as proof of the advance paid and a calculation of the balance.
4b. If the customer chooses the "pay later" option, he will receive a confirmation of the initial booking via email, which will be confirmed by paying the advance by bank transfer or online banking system. The reservation is considered to be in the initial stage 48 hours after its booking and, during that time, the reservation can be cancelled without a notice. Upon receipt of payment, the Customer receives an email confirming the reservation, which shall be submitted to the hotel administrator upon arrival.
4c. A user using a personal account in BookingRobot has the option to link their credit card (s) to the account. In this case, each time you purchase hotel services, the monetary amounts will be debited from the customer's credit account automatically, once, at the time of purchase of the service. The customer can cancel the pairing of the card at any time by clicking the "Delete" button in the "Payment cards" section of the account settings. The security of the customer's credit card data is guaranteed by the LB registered company UAB Paysera LT.
5. The Customer understands that in case of failure / programming errors in the online reservation system, if the published service price is unreasonably low / high, the hotel has the right to inform the Customer about the error and demand full payment within 10 days of booking confirmation, or If the Customer refuses to pay the full price - terminate the contract / refuse to provide services without covering the Customer's losses.
Ia. Reservation on request
In the absence of availability when booking online, the Customer may be offered a room upon request. After filling in the form, the Client receives an email confirmation (or non-confirmation) of the deadline and information on how to pay the advance. The customer can pay the advance by credit card and/or electronic bank payment. The reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the advance. After paying the advance, the Customer will receive an email confirming the booking, which must be provided upon arrival at the hotel.
II. Payment and cancellation
1. The customer pays the specified advance
in one of the three ways used in the system, and the remaining part is paid
upon arrival at the hotel.
2. The customer does not pay any costs related to the execution of the reservation transaction.
3. Upon cancelling the reservation, the amount paid in advance will not be refunded.
4. If the Customer changes the booking conditions of a reservation that was made at the promotional price offered by the Hotel with the promotional service package, the Hotel has the right to recalculate the full booking price according to the prices valid at that time.
5. By paying for the service, the Customer confirms that he is familiar with the Hotel's Internal Rules and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
5.1 Reserved and paid hotel services are 100% paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable or compensated.
5.2. If the guest leaves the Hotel earlier than expected, i.e. if the reserved room is vacated before the original check out time, the money for the time not stayed will not be refunded.
5.3. If the guest cancels the booked services, the prepaid reservation fee will be considered as a direct and non-questionable loss incurred by the Hotel and will not be refunded to the guest.
5.4. In case of no-show, the hotel will charge a cancellation fee equal to the contractual price of the entire booking.
5.5. In case of a reduction in the number of people mentioned in the reservation, no refund will be given for non-arriving guests.
5.6. Upon request and availability, additional persons can be accommodated in the rooms for an additional fee set by the Hotel, up to the maximum number of persons according to the type of room booked.
III. Final Provisions
1. The customer must correctly enter the
data in the booking form. The Hotel is not responsible for incorrectly selected
arrival or departure time or for incorrect other data provided by the Customer.
2. The electronic payment system UAB Paysera LT is responsible for the correct servicing of the reservation money charged.
3. The hotel or the online booking service shall not be liable for the unavailability of the system through no fault of their own and for any other failure beyond their control.
IV. Personal data
When booking a package at a hotel, the reservation agrees that his / her personal data will be included in the service database. This data will be used for the completion of the reservation procedure and for marketing purposes in accordance with the terms of the agreement on the protection of personal data of 28 September 1997.
V. Approval of Regulations
By marking "I have read the rules",
the Client declares that he understands the conditions provided in the rules
and agrees with them. Without confirmation, the reservation will not be
Gift coupons reservation rules:
1. The gift voucher (s) confirms the right
of the gift voucher holder to use the services for the amount specified in the
gift voucher (s).
2. Holders of gift voucher (s) can only use the services of the SPA Nida Hotel.
3. If the desired amount of service purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher (s), the difference can be paid in cash.
4. Gift voucher (s) are not redeemable for cash.
5. Gift voucher (s) are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
6. If the gift voucher (s) has (have) not been used during its / their period of validity, it (they) shall subsequently be considered invalid.
7. If the holder of the gift voucher (s) purchases services for an amount lower than that indicated in the gift voucher (s), the remaining amount is not refunded to the holder of the gift voucher (s).
8. A gift voucher of monetary value is of several types. The VAT invoice for this coupon is issued after the service has been provided to the person to whom the service is actually provided.
9. Gift voucher (s) must be used during a single visit.
10. If the Gift Voucher Holder purchases services for an amount lower than indicated in the Gift Voucher (s), the remaining amount will not be refunded to the Gift Voucher Holder. The gift voucher must be used once.
11. The Hotel does not accept any risk and liability for any losses incurred by the purchaser of the gift voucher or the holder of the gift voucher as a result of failure to read and familiarise with these rules. If there is a difference between the buyer of the gift voucher and its user, the person who paid for the gift voucher is responsible for acquainting the holder of the gift voucher with the Hotel's Internal Rules (insert link).
12. When the gift voucher holder orders any Hotel services, it is considered that he has read the Hotel Rules and agrees to follow them.
Personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of
the European Union (hereinafter - the Regulation), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the
Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.
UAB Neringos Apartamentai follows the following main data processing principles:
- personal data are collected only for clearly defined and legitimate purposes;
- personal data are processed only lawfully and fairly;
- personal data is constantly updated;
- personal data are stored securely and for no longer than required by the purposes for which the data
are processed or by law;
- personal data are processed only by those Hotel employees who have been granted such a right in
accordance with their work functions or by duly authorized data processors.
1.1. Data controller - UAB Neringos Apartamentai (hereinafter - the Hotel), legal entity code 303386492,
registration address Taikos str. 18, Neringa.
1.2. Data subject - any physical person whose data is processed by the Hotel. The Data Controller
collects only the data of the data subject that is necessary for the performance of the Hotel's activities
and / or visits, use, browsing of the Hotel's websites, Facebook page, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the
Website). The hotel ensures that the personal data collected and processed will be secure and used only
for the specific purpose.
1.3. "Personal data" shall mean any information relating directly or indirectly to a data subject whose
identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established by reference to the data concerned.
Processing of personal data means any operation on personal data (including the collection, recording,
storage, editing, modification, granting of access, submission of requests, transmission, archiving, etc.).
1.4. Consent means any voluntary and deliberate consent by which the data subject consents to the
processing of his or her personal data for a specific purpose.
1.5. Cookies - The hotel's website uses small pieces of textual information that are automatically
generated when browsing the website and stored on a computer or other device used by the data
subject (website visitor). Cookies are used for the purpose of improving the browsing experience for
website visitors, analysing website traffic and behaviour on the website.
2. SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Personal data are provided by the data subject himself. The data subject contacts the Hotel, uses
the services provided by the Hotel, leaves comments, asks questions, contacts the Hotel for information,
2.2. Personal data is obtained by the data subject visiting the Hotel website. The data subject fills in the
forms contained in it or for a relevant reason leaves his / her contact details, etc.
2.3. Personal data is obtained from other sources. Data are obtained from other institutions or
companies, publicly available registers, etc.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. By providing personal data to the Hotel, the data subject agrees that the Hotel will use the collected
data to fulfil its obligations to the data subject in providing the services that the data subject expects.
3.2. The Hotel processes personal data for the following purposes:
3.2.1. Provision of hotel services. This purpose processes the following data
Name (s), surname (s), date of birth, identity document number, nationality of the accommodated
person and country of ID issue, identity address, date of arrival, departure, accompanying spouse and /
or names and surnames of the minor child/children, number of adults and children who will use the
hotel services, food needs, bank account details, bank, service provision price, car registration number,
power of attorney data (if the hotel services are ordered by a legal entity representative), signature .
3.2.2. Execution and continuity of hotel operations. This purpose processes the following data
For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts, personal data of suppliers (natural persons) may
be processed: name (s), surname (s), personal identification code or date of birth, place of residence
(address), telephone number, e-mail address, place of work, duties, bank current account and bank
where this account is located, date, amount, currency and other data provided by the person himself,
which the Hotel receives in accordance with the law in the course of the Hotel's activities and / or which
the Hotel is obliged to manage by law and / or other legislation. i.e., data contained in the business
certificate (type of activity, group, code, name, periods of activity, date of issue, amount), number of the
individual activity certificate, data or the data subject is a VAT payer, etc. data necessary for the proper
performance of the contract and / or legal obligations.
3.2.3. Administration of the database of CVs of job candidates. This purpose processes the following
Name (s), surname (s), date of birth (age), address of residence, contact details (telephone number, e-
mail address), information on the candidate's education (educational institution, period of education,
education obtained and / or ) qualification), information on in-service training (training received,
certificates obtained), information on the candidate's work experience (workplace, period of work,
position, responsibilities and / or achievements), information on language skills, IT skills, driving skills,
other competencies; other information you provide in your CV, cover letter or other application
documents, employers' recommendations, feedback: persons recommending or providing feedback to
the candidate, their contacts, recommendations or the content of the feedback.
3.2.4. Administration of inquiries, comments and complaints. This purpose processes the following data:
Name (s), surname (s), e-mail address, telephone number, text of the message, comment, feedback or
3.2.5. Sale of gift vouchers. This purpose processes the following data:
Name (s), surname (s), information about the service / product indicated in the gift voucher, e-mail
address, telephone number, gift voucher expiration date, payment data, name of the coupon recipient,
name of the employee who sold.
3.2.6. Direct marketing. This purpose processes the following data:
Name (s), surname (s), date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number.
3.2.7. For the purpose of ensuring the security of hotel staff, other data subjects and property (video
surveillance). This purpose processes the following data:
Video image. Video surveillance systems do not use facial recognition and / or analysis technologies, and
the video data captured by them is not grouped or profiled according to a specific data subject (person).
The data subject shall be informed about the video surveillance by means of information signs with the
video camera symbol and the hotel details, which shall be provided before entering the monitored area
and / or premises. The field of surveillance of video cameras does not include premises where the data
subject expects absolute protection of personal data.
3.2.9. For other purposes for which the Hotel has the right to process the personal data of the data
subject, when the data subject has given his / her consent, when the processing is necessary in the
legitimate interest of the Hotel or when the processing is required by the relevant legislation.
4. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. The hotel undertakes to respect the confidentiality of data subjects. Personal data may be disclosed
to third parties only if this is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the
benefit of the data subject or for other legitimate reasons.
4.2. The Hotel may provide personal data to its data controllers who provide services to the Hotel and
process personal data on behalf of the Hotel. Data controllers have the right to process personal data
only in accordance with the instructions of the Hotel and only to the extent necessary for the proper
performance of the obligations set forth in the contract. The hotel shall use only those data controllers
who sufficiently ensure that the appropriate technical and organizational measures are implemented in
such a way that the processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and that the rights of
the data subject are protected.
4.3. The hotel may also provide personal data in response to requests from a court or public authority to
the extent necessary for the proper implementation of applicable legislation and instructions from
4.4. The hotel guarantees that personal data will not be sold or rented to third parties.
5. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
5.1. Persons under the age of 14 may not provide any personal data through the Hotel website. If a
person is under the age of 14, the written consent of one of the representatives (father, mother,
guardian (s)) regarding the processing of personal data is required to use the Hotel's services before
providing personal information.
6. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. Personal data collected by the Hotel is stored in printed documents and / or in the Hotel's
information systems. Personal data shall be processed no longer than is necessary for the purposes of
the processing or no longer than required by the data subjects and / or provided for by law.
6.2. While the data subject may terminate contract and waive the Hotel's services, but the Hotel must
continue to store the data subject's data due to possible future claims or legal claims until the data
retention periods expire.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
7.1. Right of access to data processing.
7.2. Right of access to processed data.
7.3. Right to request rectification of data.
7.4. Right to request erasure of data ("Right to be forgotten"). This right shall not apply if the personal
data requested to be deleted are also processed on another legal basis, such as processing necessary for
the performance of the contract or the performance of an obligation under the applicable law.
7.5. Right to restrict data processing.
7.6. Right to object to data processing.
7.7. Right to data portability. The right to data portability must not adversely affect the rights and
freedoms of others. The data subject shall not have the right to data portability in respect of personal
data which are processed manually in structured files, such as paper files.
7.8. The right to request that a decision based on automated data processing, including profiling, not be
7.9. The right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data
8. The hotel must enable the data subject to exercise the above-mentioned rights of the data subject,
except in cases established by law, when it is necessary to ensure state security or defence, public order,
prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal activities, important state economic or
financial interests, official or the prevention, investigation and detection of breaches of professional
ethics, the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or of any other person.
9. PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
9.1. The data subject may, in order to exercise his rights, apply to the Hotel:
9.1.1. by submitting a written request in person, by post, through a representative or by electronic
means - by e-mail. mail: email@example.com;
9.1.2. orally - by phone: +370 67012355;
9.1.3. in writing to: Taikos str. 18, Neringa.
9.2. You can also contact the Hotel Data Protection Officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.3. In order to protect the data from unauthorized disclosure, the Hotel must verify the identity of the
data subject upon receipt of a request from the data subject to provide data or exercise other rights.
9.4. The hotel's response shall be provided to the data subject no later than one month from the date of
receipt of the data subject's request, taking into account the specific circumstances of the processing of
personal data. This period may be extended by a further two months, if necessary, depending on the
complexity and number of applications.
10. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DATA SUBJECT
10.1. The data subject must:
10.1.1. inform the Hotel of any changes in the information and data provided. It is important for the
hotel to have correct and valid data subject information.
10.1.2. provide the necessary information to enable the Hotel to identify the data subject at the request
of the data subject and to ensure that it is in real communication or cooperation with the specific data
subject (provide an identity document or legal or electronic means to properly identify the data subject).
This is necessary for the protection of the data subject's data and those of other persons, so that the
information disclosed about the data subject is provided only to the data subject, without prejudice to
the rights of other persons.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
its provisions, and agrees to abide by it.
unilaterally, partially, or completely by notifying about it on the website www.spanida.lt.
the day they are posted on the website www.spanida.lt.
There are no free rooms of the selected type in this period. Leave your contacts and we will contact you with an alternative offer.
|Name of cookie||The purpose of the cookie||Creation time||Period of validity||Data used|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Increasing the application security.||On entering the web site||2 hours|
|laravel_session||Session cookie generation||On entering the web site||Until the leaving the web site||PHP session identifier|
|_ga||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||4 metai|
|extend_reservation_in||Save time until booking is over||On reservation creation .||1 day|